Skip to content
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Most of our items typically ship within 2-3 business days from the time an order is placed. For made-to-order items such as custom signs, weaving hand tools, paintbrush holders and record ledges, please refer to the ship by dates specified for each product. The time it will take for our custom shelving orders to ship will vary depending on the size of your order and how many orders we currently have in our queue. If you need your item by a specific date, please contact us and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
- Do you ship Internationally?
- We ship internationally to select countries: Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, and South Africa. Haulin' Hoof Farm Store is not responsible for additional customs clearance charges, value-added, and goods and services taxes.
- What type of sealant do you use on your wood products?
- We use an all-natural penetrating oil finish composed of tung oil, special aged linseed oil, beeswax, pure citrus solvent, and pine rosin from Heritage Natural Finishes. Heritage Natural Finishes contain NO petroleum products, or metallic drying agents whatsoever, and they use only the highest quality ingredients from the most sustainable sources possible. They offer great protection and give our products a natural-looking satin finish. More information can be found at http://www.heritagenaturalfinishes.com.
- Can you stain your wood products to match up with my existing decor?
- We do not offer products that have been applied with wood stains, varnishes, or petroleum-based sealants.
Do you take custom orders?
- We love working with individuals on custom orders. We're happy to create just the right color, wood grain, size, and design to meet your greatest expectations and style for your unique space, be it from wood, wool, or clay.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh